- Analytic Combinatorics.
- Extremal Combinatorics. Group actions on complexes. Cohomology of groups. Lie groups and Lie algebras. Hochschild cohomology of blocks and modular representations. Braid groups and Configuration Spaces.
- Intersections between combinatorics and number theory.
- Arithmetic dynamics, algebraic combinatorics, elliptic curves and modular forms.
- Arithmetic Combinatorics.
Recent Postdoctoral Faculty that have moved
- Eyvindur Palsson, Williams College
Current Graduate Students
- Philipp Birklbauer (Iosevich)
- Dillon Ethier (Iosevich & Pakianathan)
- Bochen Liu (Iosevich)
- Brendan Murphy (Iosevich & Pakianathan)
Past Graduate Students
Mike Bennett (2015, Iosevich & Pakianathan)
(Rochester Institute of Technology)
Esen Aksoy (2014, Iosevich & Pakianathan)
Krystal Taylor (2012, Iosevich)
(Ohio State University starting Fall 2016)
Recent Graduate Courses
- Fall 2014
- MTH 578: Topics in Harmonic Analysis and Geometric
- MTH 578: Topics in Harmonic Analysis and Geometric Measure Theory.