Advice for Probability Graduate Students
There are now many more high-level seminars online than there ever were at any particular university.
- One World Probability Seminar with links to One World Seminars in other fields.
- Columbia’s Online Seminar List
- Math Seminars dot org, online seminars in all areas of math.
- Online Math Seminars, another listing for all areas of math.
Online Summer Schools
- May 18 - End of July, 2020
- Online Open Probability School.
- Short minicourses on diverse topics.
- June 29 - July 10, 2020
- Graduate Summer School on Discrete Probability, Physics, and Algorithms
- July 20 - 24, 2020
- PDE and Randomness: Online Summer School
- July 27 - 31, 2020
- CMI-HIMR Integrable Probability Online Summer School
- August 24 - 28, 2020
- Bernoulli-IMS One World Symposium 2020
- Registration is mandatory, Abstract deadline is July 13.
Opinions and Philosophy
Life in General
- Current Preprints
- ArXive Probability Preprints
- Download Articles (older than 1 or 2 years)
- Project Euclid
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Journal of Probability
- Probability Surveys
- Latin American J. of Prob. and Math. Stat.
- Personal Web Pages
- These are another good source of papers.
Travel is now difficult or impossible. Please click on the above link to see my list of institutes.
Almost all of these are canceled. Please click on the above link to see my list, which I’m still keeping current.
The following archives have huge numbers of wonderful math books and papers. Their status is uncertain; use them at your own discretion.