- Michael Gage, Professor
- Differential geometry, NonlinearPDEs, Online Math Education
- Co-creator of WeBWorK online homework system
- Sema Salur, Associate Professor
- Differential geometry, Geometric analysis.
- Stephen Kleene, Assistant Professor
- Riemannian geometry, Nonlinear PDEs, Mean Curvature Flow, Minimal Surfaces.
Faculty with Close Research Interests
- Fred Cohen
- Algebraic Topology – specifically Homotopy Theory.
- Cohomology of groups.
- Braid groups, function spaces, simplicial groups, configuration spaces and interconnections.
- Allan Greenleaf
- Harmonic analysis, microlocal analysis, PDEs.
- Saul Lubkin
- Algebraic geometry, homological algebra; Construction of algebraic-topological like invariants in algebraic geometry.
- John Harper
Past Graduate Students
A partial list of past graduate students in Geometry and their current positions.
Hyunjoo Cho (2012, Salur)
Albert James (AJ) Todd (2011, Salur) - University of California at Riverside, Riverside, California
Zokhrab Moustafaev (2003, Gage) - University of Houston Clear Lake, Houston, Texas
Alina Stancu (1996, Gage) - Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
Yingzhong Wen (1994, Gage) - Industry
Jeff Oaks (1991, Gage) - University of Indianapolis
Young Doo Chai (1987, Gage) - Sungkyunkwan University Seoul, Korea